Hello again! So being a new year and all, I have been thinking about goals--scrapbook goals to be exact--and I'm wondering what yours are. I have finished my 2009 scrapbook-gulp-but of course there is always more to do. My biggest goal is to rev up my business. Not because I'm craving money, I just miss it! It's been a month since I have had a scrapbook event and I feel so terribly deprived! I love meeting with a bunch of crazy fun girls and eating never good for you food and coming out of it with something to add to my scrapbook or card collection. Is there really anything better? Girlfriends, food, scrapbooking...bliss. Thus I have been putting a lot more effort into training myself through Close to my Heart, attending my local CTMH meetings, and coming up with really fun incentives and events for my scrapbook girls. So far so good, and I'm certain it will only get better!
Now your turn. What's on your scrapbook to-do list? Anything you have been dying to learn or complete? Has your scrapbook room been screaming "clean me!" for too long? Go ahead, dish your scrapbook goals for 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment