Ok. I am aware that my blog is not really getting much attention, but I shalln't give up! One day, someone will have a question or comment, or maybe I'll just become a really famous scrapbooker, and then I will be here for whomever you are.
News for now:
Scrapbook challenge is off to a great start! We have 7 girls now participating (yay!)
At least 4 girls are coming to the Topstitch workshop March 30th. Remember, you can always order the workshop and make it from home if you live far away or cant make it!
More exciting things to come, stay tuned! And check out my calendar on my website!
janettecoleman.myctmh.com
I love you all! Even if you don't read my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so, I was thinking, maybe your scrapbooking challenge can be to make one for my trip:) That would be one big project! You would need a team of elves for sure.
I'll read your blog! I love scrapbooking, and blogs. I foresee this working. :)
Yay! I'm glad to have commenters! Yes Brady, I will make a scrapbook for you. As soon as you move back to Colorado. You know Close to my Heart is about to open digital scapbooking, all you do is pick a cute layout and upload your photos and when you have all the ones you want, they ship them to you. Easy scrapbooking!
Post a Comment