Hey there! So I've just put forth a scrapbook challenge for March. You should have gotten the email, but if not, let me know and I'll give you the scoop! I'm just wondering what people's thoughts are. The challenge is pretty well set, but it hasn't started yet so if you would like to give me your suggestions or just tell me why you love it, add your comment! We can extend it longer, add more challenges and perks, etc. I don't think I will go lower than 15 layouts (30 pages) in a month though. I had a case study with one of my most busy customers and after completing quite a few layouts in one day, she concurred that it is very do-able but enough to be challenging. Let me know what you think ok!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
scrapbook challenge
Hey there! So I've just put forth a scrapbook challenge for March. You should have gotten the email, but if not, let me know and I'll give you the scoop! I'm just wondering what people's thoughts are. The challenge is pretty well set, but it hasn't started yet so if you would like to give me your suggestions or just tell me why you love it, add your comment! We can extend it longer, add more challenges and perks, etc. I don't think I will go lower than 15 layouts (30 pages) in a month though. I had a case study with one of my most busy customers and after completing quite a few layouts in one day, she concurred that it is very do-able but enough to be challenging. Let me know what you think ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment