Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Oh Wednesday
Alright so sometimes my writings will wander a little away from scrapbooking. Like right now. I realize that I have a slight complex with this hump day. On the one hand, the week is half over. I am on top of the "hump" and it is all down hill from here. On the other, I'm much more tired than Monday because I've had half a week of lots of work and little sleep, and yet I still have three days before the weekend. I actually prefer Mondays, because they are the start to a fresh new week and I'm rejuvenated from the weekend. Wednesdays seem to have no place in my life. They are simply, a work day. Does anyone else share this complex? I don't mean to be so dreary about something that makes up a whole 1/7th of my life, but I think it's healthy for everyone to have one day of the week that they don't enjoy, so long as they enjoy most all the rest. Make sense?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I just noticed that I have 6 votes on my poll. That means 6 people have viewed my blog already! yay! Tell me what I can do to keep it interesting k!
Post a Comment