Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello!! I have decided to boost my Close to my Heart consulting business and really get into it, and so I thought adding a blog would be a perfect way to do that! I'm new to blogging, and I'm sure that will be evident to you for a little while. But I'm hoping that this turns into a fun way to stay in contact with my customers--and future customers--about what's going on with me and with Close to my Heart. I'm going to keep it casual since I already do email and a website. So feel free to use this space for any suggestions or comments. I'll love to hear them! Provided you are able to write to me on my blog...as I said, I'm new. Julie Powell's fans could do it though so I'm sure you can too. So stay in tune and happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

janette said...

hey you CAN comment! I'm now officially the first comment on my own blog. Please do not take this as an indication of my idiocracy with my business... not so.

The Bloom Family said...

Hey girl
My birthday is November 10 1987
Address: 697 Trejo St. Apt. 423
Rexburg, ID 83440

I hope that is everything you asked for in your email. I'm sorry I haven't been that into scrapebooking lately like buying stuff from you its just unnerving around here hopefully this summer I will be able to buy more stuff. I'm super excited. Keep me posted you know i love sales and everything. toodles!
~Crystal