Saturday, March 6, 2010
Building a Business
I have decided to really try to ramp up my scrapbooking business, as many of you have noticed, so I would like some advice! I want you to paint your "dream" consultant, lol. Don't worry I'm not looking to take you on a date; I'm wondering what the public wants out of scrapbooking. What classes/ projects are you dying to learn about and work on? Are you looking for more specials? Do you want more personal attention? Do you want to see more products and techniques? Spill it! I want to hear the voice of the people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it would be cool if you posted pictures on your blog of you demonstrating a technique with an explanation of how to do it. Even if it is something you've taught in club before, it's always good to get reminders. I seem to forget about all the different ways I can spice up my pages and then they all start to look similar.
Also, I would love it if you posted more scrapbook layouts that you have done so I can get more ideas. I know you have some on your CTMH website too. If everyone wanted to post some of theirs, we would all have more ideas.
Good idea lisa!! I will get on that. I'm feeling crummy, So no one wants a pic of me right now. Plus, I'm sort of glued to my bed. but that is an excellent tip!
Post a Comment